Thursday, October 11, 2007

Historic Saint Paul pics

I posted a couple of weeks ago about the National Historic Preservation Conference that came to the Twin Cities last weekend. Turns out, folks were impressed with the efforts people are making in historic preservation here in St. Paul. PreservationNation blogger Sarah Heffern highlights some of what she saw. These pics happen to be taken just a few blocks from where I work! They also visited my neighborhood... Thanks to Historic Saint Paul for their organization of the Dayton's Bluff and w. 7th tours. I'm particularly obsessed with the Dayton's Bluff neighborhood at present because, as part of my work, I am working on a neighborhood immersion experience for work. There is a rich history in this part of the city, which is directly west from my neighborhood. Old house lovers... take a look at the photo tour and drool over some of these gems...

No comments: