Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Friends School Plant Sale!!

For all of you near the Twin Cities, take note... Stuccohouse has made the announcement, so I'll just pass it along: The Friends School Plant Sale is coming, May 11-13! If you like plants of any kind, you should check it out. Take a look at the "How-to-do-the-sale" section if you've never been before. I was a little overwhelmed my first time. I just got my catalog in the mail, and I poured over it like a kid in a candy store.... Since we're planting our own sunflowers for the wedding, we don't have room for much more, but I'm sure I'll find something I can't leave without.

2 comments:

LAKESIDE GREEKS said...

HI There!

We just found your blog after doing research on foursquare houses. We are in the process of buying one that is a diamond in the rough. So we will be regular visitors to your site for ideas, and to see how yours is coming along. Click over to our blog and see a picture of our house. We move in July 1st and the first thing to go is the chainlink fence.
~Greeks in BC

Ranty said...

Thanks for the links to the plant sale. I sent them to my mom she was really excited about it, so we're going after brunch for Mother's day!