Sunday, March 18, 2007

Living room additions...

Who says hand-me-downs are second rate? We just got a very comfy easy chair from Sean's parents to help complete the living room. After we got that all positioned, we decided that the short bookcase in the opposite corner was just a mess. And with the living room so close to being done, we just had to go get a different bookcase. Right then.
So, off to IKEA we went.
I know, I know...
Ikea?
Yes. For our budget and space, they got what we need.
So, behold: Orange chair and new bookcase!

1 comment:

The Litter Box House said...

Hi there! I finally saw your message about Wendy's documentary "Cut." The best way to contact her is via the email address located on her website. This is her website: http://www.cutthemovie.com/

p.s. my stepdaughter is the first girl on the left of the screen, next to Shirley Manson :)