Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Guest Bedroom FINISHED!!

When my brother and sister-in-law announced they were going to be staying with us for a week while my brother interviewed for medical residencies in the area, we knew we had to finish the guest bedroom. It had been our room while we worked on the master bedroom, and we hadn't touched it since we moved out. I had the paint, so I went to town weeknites after work.
The color isn't showing up quite as rich on the computer- it's Benjamin Moore's "Whipple Blue" from the Historic Collection.
Add artwork, a new rug, and, oh yeah, make the bed, and viola! Guest Bedroom FINISHED!!

1 comment:

StuccoHouse said...

It's amazing how motivating out-of-town guests can be. I'm sure my guest room would still be untouched if my college roommmate hadn't come to town for a visit and forced me into extreme action. Love the blue color!